Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mind Jell-o

It has been so hard to throw myself back into "work mode" since my sister's engagement (I'm probably ALMOST as excited as she is) but I need to! I haven't been doing as much writing as I usually do and I haven't been reading either, which inspires me to write. Plus, I didn't do a Youtube video this week!

I promise to get my act together in the next few days!

I don't like taking any breaks from writing because as I've blogged about before, a one, two or three day break can turn into that number's equivalent in months or years. I know it sounds like the slippery slope way of thinking, but in my case, it is often true--especially when it comes to workouts, but those are another story :)

So I am forcing myself to sit down and write tonight...even if it's taking the suggestion that one of the people who commented on a previous post said and just writing 500 words on something, I am going to do it. If I come up with anything interesting, I will post the results on here. I just need to get back in writing mode.

Although, for my loyal readers, I think I've only missed one day of blogging and I even blogged that I wouldn't be posting that day, so technically I (hope I) haven't let you guys down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment